Brighton's Referral Picture

Brighton's Referral Picture
Red Bird above shoulder on the right side of picture.

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesday found us a little stir crazy. We are ready to come home!!!! The big news for the day is I am OFFICIALLY "MAMA". It doesn't matter that the paper work said I was the "mama", it became official yesterday when Brighton started calling me that!!! Pretty good feeling.
Like I mentioned before, we were a little bored today so we just found ourselves walking around the beautiful local area, here near our hotel. There are shops, restaurants, governmental offices and living quarters all in walking distance. Among this mixture of community is a park with outside exercise equipment. You will see that the fellows had a rather good time trying out some of the stuff. I am sure the locals thought we were crazy, oh well I am pretty sure we are crazy so you might as well have fun with it!!!!
We ended the evening at a Japanese restaurant that was very enjoyable except that we were the only ones there most of the time, so the wait staff and manager stood in a row and just watched us like we were an exhibit at the zoo. I could not even make eye contact with them because I wanted to burst out laughing!!! It was the closest thing to the movie "A Christmas Story", when the family is having Christmas dinner at the Chinese restaurant, that I have ever experienced. I took a picture of the cook, look over his shoulder in the distance and see the observers (lol). Almost as funny as that was the huge bibs they put on us, gotta love this place.
Till tomorrow,
God Bless,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment