Brighton's Referral Picture

Brighton's Referral Picture
Red Bird above shoulder on the right side of picture.

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

ONE!!!!!

One day left and then we set off on our journey!!!!! Yes, I am happy to report I am packed, only a few loose ends to tie up and the suite case is zipped!!!!! Breanne watched me pack all day yesterday, so in her little mind we were going to get Brighton immediately. This morning she woke up early, and came dragging in rubbing her sleepy eyes and says "Where's my Brighton?"...Oh my it was the cutest thing ever!!! I can't wait to see them together, and watch their sister bond form.
Much to do, excitement will keep me ON task, along with the knowledge that I can sleep on the mammoth plane ride!!!!
God Bless,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment