Brighton's Referral Picture

Brighton's Referral Picture
Red Bird above shoulder on the right side of picture.

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FOUR , THREE, TWO........

Butterflies in my stomach is the only way to describe how it feels two days before take off. I am so excited to be getting my baby girl, and so sad to be leaving four of my kiddos behind. Gosh I love my kids. OK now for confessions, I have not yet packed. I know some of you are gasping for air at that bit of news, you may even need to breathe into a paper sack,,,I leave for a two week trip to China day after tomorrow and not an item packed (truly there are a few faces i can picture right now, who are completely overwhelmed at the thought of such procrastination---you know who you are ;) Anyway, I plan to report back this evening with a completely packed suitcase!!!! Yesterday I did buy Brighton's complete wardrobe, it was so fun!!!! She will be styling in our posts from China. I hope she has a smile on her face to go with the cute outfits. Some children really do not take well to their new parent or parents. She has been in foster care, so the chances of her grieving the loss of a close foster parent are great. I have yet to have one of my girls reject me or Mike upon receiving them, both previous adoptions have been way too easy....I am fearing it is my turn to experience a little rejection, maybe not but I'm just saying....the odds are against us. I know it will all work out in the future, I have seen that too many times to doubt it, so with that in mind it is really not too big on my concern list. Oh my, it just crossed my mind that this is the last Wednesday of only having five kids,,,,,hummmm with that thought I think I need a snack and then Pack!!!!!
Blessings,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I know it will all come together! God is so faithful! We are praying and our little princess is happy for Brighton to get a mommy, daddy, brothers and sisters plus a whole host of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete