Brighton's Referral Picture

Brighton's Referral Picture
Red Bird above shoulder on the right side of picture.

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleepy Wednesday

All we did today was get up, go to breakfast, met laundry lady at noon, and then came back to room and slept till evening. Our body clocks are still on USA time and we can't seem to fight it. I am sure it will get better, right about the time for us to return to the good ole USA.
As you can see in the pictures, Brighton is still crazy about Nathan. The more attached to him she becomes, the less open to us she is. My social worker encouraged me through email. She said her adopted daughter gave her two bloody noses while they were in China, but the minute they landed in the States and she realized her mommy was the only face she recognized, they suddenly became best friends. I know eventually we will return to life as we know it and she will begin to view Mike and I as familiar. Better yet, maybe she will see that our other children like us, so we must not be so bad, and start giving her mommy and daddy sugars too (right now only Nate is privy to those).
Till tomorrow,
Blessings from China,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment