Brighton's Referral Picture

Brighton's Referral Picture
Red Bird above shoulder on the right side of picture.

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Officially "MaMa" to my little girl!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TEN!!!!!

Oh my, I can't believe I am typing this but the countdown has officially began. Ten days and counting down till blast off. Have I packed or made the first list, nope. I am sure that comes as no surprise, I am very good at doing the last minute "freak out". I am already sad to be leaving my kiddos for two weeks, but they will be in great hands!!!! (Thanks mom!!!) Nate will be going with us, and I am hoping this will be the trip of a lifetime for him. I have finished Brighton's room and will post a few pictures soon. It is simple and sweet, and attatched to our bedroom in our office, which is cozy and close!! This is getting real folks!!!
All prayers appreciated!!
Blessings,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment